Step 1: Pre-Submission
Applicant need to apply via online on Check N track System http://mm2honline.motac.gov.my/Once application completed, download the forms and attached together with required documents (on the right window)
Step 2: Submit Application
There are 2 ways to submit your application:
Step 3: Conditional Approval Letter Issued
Conditional approval letter is issued to the approved applicant by the Immigration Unit, MM2H Centre.
Step 4: Arrival in Malaysia
After receiving the Conditional Approval letter:
- Open the required Fixed Deposit account in any bank in Malaysia for one-year period on an auto renewal basis **
- Purchase Medical Insurance in any insurance company in Malaysia /summit Medical Insurance that is applicable in Malaysia.
- Obtain medical report from any private hospital or registered clinic in Malaysia
- Fullfill Security Bond requirement (Direct Applicant only)
Step 5: Submit Remaining Documents
Submit remaining documents to the Immigration Unit, MM2H Centre:
- Submit Fixed Deposit certificate.
- Submit Medical Insurance policy.
- Submit medical report .
- Submit stamped Security Bond (Direct Applicant only)
Step 6: Collect Visa
Applicant can now collect the Malaysia My Second Home Visa.
The fee for Social Visit Pass is RM 90/year. Social Visit Pass will be given according to the validity of the passport (maximum 10 years).
Please take note of the following points:
- Effective 9th January 2009, foreign citizens may apply to participate in MM2H programme directly, without going through any other third party, OR may continue to use the services of MM2H agents licensed by the Ministry of Tourism and Culture, Malaysia.
- After 1 year, participants aged 50 years and above need to maintain the minimum balance of RM 100,000 for every year of stay under this programme and RM 150,000 for participants aged below 50 years.
- Participant needs to sign the Consent Form as Customer’s Declaration to authorise the Bank to confirm the existence of the FD when required by the relevant Government Authorities which can be downloaded from our website www.mm2h.gov.my
- All copies must be certified TRUE COPIES OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS by EMBASSY /HIGH COMMISSION / NOTARY PUBLIC / GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL / SOLICITOR / ADVOCATE / AUDITOR FROM ORIGIN COUNTRY.
- Where original documents are not in English, translation must be done by a qualified translator.
- Dependent(s) refer to spouse and children aged below 21 years old (maximum 6 months before reaching 21 years old, i.e. 20 years 6 months old) and not married, parent(s) aged 60 years and above.
- All documents enclosed with the present application become the property of the Malaysia My Second Home Centre.
For Approved participants who are applying directly, each participant and dependant must submit the Security Bond:
- The Security Bond must be stamped (RM 10.00) by The Stamping Office at Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia. The Security Bond can be in the form of a Cash/Bank Draft/Money Order made payable to the KETUA PENGARAH IMIGRESEN MALAYSIA .
- The Bond can be withdrawn if the participant/ dependant decides to exit from the MM2H Programme.
- The processing and approval process will take 90 working days from the date of submission of the application (provided the documentation is completed )
- Please be informed MM2H visa holder are not allowed to work or be employed while staying in Malaysia. Persons wishing to obtain employment visas should apply directly to Immigration Department of Malaysia.
Individual direct applications for Peninsular Malaysia are to be submitted to:
- MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME CENTRE (MM2H)
Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia,
Level 1, No. 2, Tower 1, Jalan P5/6,
Presint 5, 62200 W.P. Putrajaya,
Phone : +603 8891 7424/+603 8891 7427/+603 8891 7434/+603 8891 7439
Fax : +603 8891 7415
Department of Immigration, Sabah
Aras 1-4, Block B,
Kompleks Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan Sabah,
88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Tel : +6088–488700
Fax : +6088–488800
ONE STOP AGENCY
ICT Unit and Sarawak / Malaysia My Second Home Programme "One Stop Agency"
Ministry of Urban Development & Tourism
Level 2, Bangunan Baitulmakmur,
Medan Raya, Petra Jaya,
93050 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Tel : +6082 319313 / 309
Fax : +6082 441277 / 5311
- MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME CENTRE (MM2H)