CHANGE OF PRINCIPLE
If the Principal passed away, dependent MUST report the death to the MM2H Centre within 3 months from the principal’s date of death. Subsequently, dependent may request to be the main principal in this Programme.
GUIDELINES FOR CHANGE OF PRINCIPAL
- Dependent MUST prepare all the required documents as listed in the Change of Principal Checklist.
- Dependent/ MM2H Licensed Agent MUST submit the required documents at the MM2H Centre counter.
-Submission by courier or e-mail is NOT allowed.
- The application will be table to the MM2H Review Committee Meeting for approval.
- Upon approval, MM2H Immigration Unit will issue a Conditional Approval Letter.
- Dependent must fulfill the remaining conditions as stated in the Conditional Approval Letter within 6 months from the date of the letter.
- Upon completion of the remaining conditions, MM2H Immigration Unit will terminate the Principal’s MM2H Social Visit Pass and change the status of the Dependent to Principal.
- For endorsement purpose, participant MUST enter Malaysia through any International Entry Points. In addition, if participant is from country that is eligible for e-Visa, please do NOT use that method for entering Malaysia.
MAKE MALAYSIA YOUR SECOND HOME