EMPLOY DOMESTIC HELPER
Participant may employ one (1) domestic helper subject to the prevailing Guidelines for Employing Foreign Domestic Helper by the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
GUIDELINES FOR EMPLOYING DOMESTIC HELPER
- Participant MUST prepare all the required documents as listed in the Employ Domestic Helper Checklist.
- Principal/ MM2H Licensed Agent MUST submit the required documents at the MM2H Immigration Unit counters.
-Submission by courier or e-mail is NOT allowed.
- MM2H Immigration Unit will process the application in 30 working days* (terms and conditions applied).
- Upon approval, Principal must pay the required fees as determined by the Immigration Department of Malaysia. Next, MM2H Immigration Unit will issue the Visa With Reference (VDR) for the applicant (Domestic Helper).The applicant (Domestic Helper) MUST use the VDR to obtain the entry visa from the Malaysian Consulate in country of origin.
- Upon arrival, the applicant (Domestic Helper) MUST perform the medical check-up at any registered clinics with FOMEMA within 30 days from the date of entry into Malaysia.
- Principal MUST submit the result of FOMEMA Medical Check-Up at the MM2H Immigration Unit Counters.
- If the applicant (Domestic Helper) passes the medical check-up, MM2H Immigration Unit will issue the MM2H Social Visit Pass (Temporary Employment) in the Domestic Helper’s passport.
- The period of MM2H Social Visit Pass (Temporary Employment) for the Domestic Helper is one (1) year and may be renewed at least 3 months before the expiry.
- For more information on the Domestic Helper’s application, please visit the Immigration website as follow:
MAKE MALAYSIA YOUR SECOND HOME