Participant aged 50 years and above may request for Permission to Work Part Time subject that the job is listed as the Critical Occupational List by the Ministry of Human Resources. Participant is allowed to work only 20 hours per week. The approval is subject to the decision by the MM2H Review Committee Meeting.
- Participant MUST prepare required documents as per the Permission To Work Part Time Checklist.
- Participant/ MM2H Licensed Agent MUST submit the documents at the MM2H Centre counters.
-Submission by courier or e-mail is NOT allowed.
- The application will be table to the MM2H Review Committee Meeting for approval.
- Upon approval, MM2H Immigration Unit will endorse the “Permission To Work” in the participant’s passport.
- For endorsement purpose, participant MUST enter Malaysia through any International Entry Points. In addition, if participant is from country that is eligible for e-Visa, please do NOT use that method for entering Malaysia.