Principal who brings along children under 21 years old may send them to any educational institutions in Malaysia. For children below 18 years old, principal may request for “Permission To Study” from the MM2H Immigration Unit. However, tertiary educational institutions (private colleges and universities), requires the student to have a Student Pass. Therefore, children (MM2H dependent) who are enrolling into tertiary educational institutions MUST terminate their MM2H Social Visit Pass in order to apply for the Student Pass.
- Principal MUST prepare all the required documents as listed in the Permission To Study Checklist.
- Principal/ MM2H Licensed Agent MUST submit the documents at the MM2H Immigration Unit counters.
- Submission by courier or e-mail is NOT allowed.
- MM2H Immigration Unit will process the application in 7 working days.
- Upon approval, MM2H Immigration Unit will endorse the “Permission To Study” stamp in the children’s (MM2H dependent) passport.
- For this application, participant MUST enter Malaysia through any International Entry Points. In addition, if participant is from country that is eligible for e-Visa, please do NOT use that method for entering Malaysia.