After the expiry of 10 years MM2H Social Visit Pass, participant may request for a renewal of the pass for another 10 years.
GUIDELINES FOR RENEWAL
- Participant MUST prepare all the required documents as listed in the Renewal Checklist.
- Participant/ MM2H Licensed Agent MUST submit the documents at the MM2H Immigration Unit counters.
-Submission by courier or e-mail is NOT allowed.
- MM2H Immigration Unit will process the application in 14 working days* (terms and conditions applied).
- Upon approval, MM2H Immigration Unit will endorse the MM2H Social Visit Pass (Multiple Entry Visa) on the participant’s passport.
- The processing period may be extended if the Malaysia Authorities need to do further security screening on the participant.
- For endorsement purpose, participant must enter Malaysia through any International Entry Points. In addition, if participant is from country that is eligible for e-Visa, please do NOT use that method for entering Malaysia.
- Participant is encouraged to request for renewal of the pass at least three (3) months before the expiry of the MM2H Visa.
MAKE MALAYSIA YOUR SECOND HOME