Participant who does not receive the full duration of the 10 years’ MM2H Visa because of the short validity period of his/her passport at the time of endorsement may claim the remaining period upon the issuance of a new passport. For this procedure, dependents (children) will only be given extension up to 21 years old only.
- Participant MUST prepare all the required documents as listed in the Extension Checklist.
- Participant/ MM2H Licensed Agent MUST submit the documents at the MM2H Immigration Unit counters.
- Submission by courier or e-mail is NOT allowed
- MM2H Immigration Unit will process the application in 1 working day.
- Upon approval, MM2H Immigration Unit will endorse the MM2H Social Visit Pass (Multiple Entry Visa) on the participant’s passport.
- For endorsement purpose, participant MUST enter Malaysia through any International Entry Points. In addition, if participant is from country that is eligible for e-Visa, please do NOT use that method for entering Malaysia.